Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Election Night



Needless to say, it was a happy night in the Nelsen household last night. I think it's rather obvious, who I have supported for President, and am excited to see what the next four years can bring. On the other hand, I believe my wife is excited for the election to be done, so she can go about her business and not be "bored" during TV time at night :) (love you sweetie).

Above is a video that Will i Am of the Black Eyed Peas made following the New Hampshire primary. When looking at election stuff at work today I stumbled across his Hologram interview with Anderson Cooper (which i've put below) and he said that President-elect Obama's speech in New Hampshire is a speech that reminded him of the ones he had to learn when he was in school, so he made a song to it. I'm impressed by it, I'm sure some of you won't be, but that's the beauty of America.

Below, you will find the Anderson Cooper interview with Will i Am.

No comments: