Thursday, July 2, 2009

Happy (Belated) Canada Day

Note: I tried to post this last night, but the link wouldn't work...

I would like to wish a happy (belated) Canada day to all of our friends to the north... Now I love the good ole US-of-A as much as the next person, but the Canadian pride, especially when it comes to their sports team is something unlike anything else. Where in the USA would EVER find this happen at a sporting event..



So I hope all of you Canadians out there a nursing a good Labatt, Molson or Kokanee hangover from last night. I suggest a Coffee Crisp or some Smartee's (for my American friends, these are not the flavored sugar tablets found in clear wrapping) and have some poutine for lunch.

Until next time-

SnL (this message has not been approved by L)

No comments: