Sunday, July 25, 2010

It's been two years already?

Tomorrow (Monday) marks our two year anniversary and I can't believe it. These past two years have absolutely flown by. It seems like just yesterday Lisa and I were sharing our special day with so many of our friends.

These past two years have been great filled with some ups and downs, but that's life. This past weekend, Lisa and I had a relatively relaxing weekend planned (we had a wedding on Friday, her dad was going to help me fix the garage window on Saturday and then today we had her goddaughter's fourth birthday party) but the storm that rolled through Saturday morning changed those plans. Long story short, we lost electricity for about a day, but we got it back (and should have a new cable box by Tuesday).

Happy Anniversary Lisa, I can't wait to see what the future has in hold for us!

No comments: