Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Ever Had One Of Those...



Maybe Daniel Powter knows what he is talking about...

Today was one of those days..

1) Had to begin the day by going to the dentist. Enough said (two minor cavaties to make it a little worse)

2) After I got back from lunch, I managed to spill an entire glass (roughly 32 ounces) of water all over my desk at work... Some of the water splashed onto my new (new as in new last August) keyboard and it decided to not work on me, so I had to steal a keyboard from our main lobby and then take my old one over to IT, so lord knows when I'll get it back.

3) Found out I'll be going on a road trip (five days long) about a month after we are married... It's for work and it'll be fun, but it will stink to be away from my lovely bride-to-be just a month into our new marriage.

4) Then, after Lisa and I got back from our walk, one of use went to use the bathroom and clogged up the toilet... All I could think of was Cousin Eddie saying "Shitter's full Clark" and all Lisa could think about was the potential mess that it could have made...Problem was resolved without any spillage, thanks for asking.

Oh well, for every crappy day, there has to be a happy day. And I'm sure there will be plenty of days like this to come, but hopefully that for every bad one, we'll have a week's worth of happy days.

On a totally unrelated note... There is nothing better than playoff hockey... I just wish ESPN would pick it back up so I don't have to find it on Versus... Oh well, that's a whole nother post.

1 comment:

Amy Hoyer said...

Scott- your blog is great- It makes me laugh. You mentioned going to the dentist- I bet it was not as fun as going to Louschers!!!