Sunday, May 11, 2008

I'm Back...

Rumour has it that people have missed my witty and smart alecky posts...(Pause while i pat myself on the back).

I just got back from a road trip that put me at our house for just one day over the last nine. I spent the first three days (May 2-4) of the trip in Duluth with the softball team and was there until Sunday...Then I got home at midnight, went to work, then had a date with my fiance before grabbing a plane and flying to Kansas City for a softball tournament from Tuesday-Saturday. It was a double elimination tournament so we got rained out on wednesday, lost thursday won two games friday, won one game saturday and then lost our last game saturday. We made it to the airport by a mere seven minutes before our seven o'clock flight saturday and made it home around 11 o'clock last night... hotels, and eating out every day gets old and living in Emporia for four nights and five days isn't that great.

But i loved getting home last night... Lisa was awake when i got home and its never felt so good to get hugged! We slept in today and then went back to Gaylord to celebrate mothers day and robyns birthday at the Prairie House. Then we were home for an hour and drove to Fairmont to have supper for with my grandma, uncle, mom, dad and brother...165 miles on the car today, but it was worth it.

Anyway, sorry for the rather boring post... happy mothers day everyone you are appreciated.

Scott n Lisa

1 comment:

Tricia Layton and Lane said...

Its about time you write something..haha j/k