Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Howdy

In an attempt to blog more often, here I go.

Things have been going well up here.  Last weekend was fun as Friday night, Lisa and I went on a double-date with our friends Zins and Tracy to the MSU volleyball game and then downtown for supper.

Saturday saw us getting up early for a great breakfast at the Wagon Wheel (a Mankato must) before I left for Marshall, Minn., with our football team (we won.).  The best part about the local games is we were home early and we got home around 7.  

After running home to change clothes, Lisa and I went to our friends Mandy and Justin's and got to see Aaron and Jamie and their kids.  I went to high school with both (Aaron is one of my best friends and Jamie and I graduated together, and she's Justin's sister, so there is your reason they were in 'kato) so it was good to hang out.

Lisa and I decided to go for a late supper, but ran into huge crowds so we went to Hooligans for supper around 9:30... Once we got there, there was a bunch of sweet looking people (really not so sweet) dressed in Halloween costumes so we had fun making fun of them from our booth.

Sunday was a lazy day as we got up, watched the Office and SNL before running errands and watching Weeds and Martian Child.  Last night we continued the movie "W" with our friends Chris and Candice... It was  good movie, pretty onesided (or my-sided) and entertaining at least for me.  Lisa wasn't too big of a fan.

Tonight, Biggest Loser is on, so that will consume most of our time... It's a good season, but not nearly as good as last years.


Hope all is well-

SnL

2 comments:

Aaron Burdorf said...

Like the new look of the page Scott! By the way, I'm just somebody you graduated with? You're in my family photo album! :)

Mandy Hunecke said...

BTW thanks for the plug on this entry... I forgot to say that when I read it last week! :)