Monday, December 8, 2008

I hate the wolves



I was a mild Wolves fan at best when they had KG... I loved Flip as a coach, was pissed when they fired him and not McHale and now they had the opportunity to do the exact same thing (fire McHale) and didn't. So McHale is coaching again but he did relieve himself of his front office duties. Hopefully a good Iowa boy, Fred Hoiberg, can step in well as GM. Seriously, Sam Mitchell is available, as is Flip (who i am willing to bet would come back if given the chance) and they go back to McHale, who makes me McIll. Okay, i promise that i won't blog anymore about the NBA, but i had to get this out.

2 comments:

SAL said...

Boy, I need a different job! Sure wish I could blog during the workday :)

Scott Nelsen said...

ha... threw that up before i left yesterday, i'm having computer issues at home.