Thursday, December 4, 2008

A Wild Night...

More so in name than activity. Last night, Lisa and I went to the Wild game with our friends Nathan and Kalli. Lisa, Nathan and Kalli had never been to a Wild game, and I have never been to one as a fan, however I had been to one before as a guest of someone in the pressbox, but never in the stands. We had great seats. I was cheering for the Blues (who were playing the Wild) because one of our former players, David Backes, is on their squad. The Wild won 4-0, but we got to go down and see David after the game where we ran into Gus Frerotte and Jeff Dugan. Frerotte knows the Blues' Keith Tkachuk, who Backes used to live with, so it was cool to talk to them for a while. Dugan remembered me from my days as a PR intern with the Vikings, so it was kinda cool to catch up with them.

It was a really fun night, and I recommend going to a Wild game whenever you would get the chance... The X alone is a beautiful site to see.

Hope everyone is doing well-

SnL










No comments: