Friday, May 29, 2009

Blast from the Past...


 

The weekend is off to a great start...Didn't have to go into the office today because our carpets were getting cleaned so I had the day off... Did a few things around the house and once Lisa came home, we went to Menards and got me a new gas grill with my birthday money...Now I have to put it together.  After some Buffalo Wild Wings, we came home, at 7 on a Friday night.

Sounds really exciting eh?

But the more exciting part would be that we are watching Big.  That's right, the 1988 movie with Tom Hanks...One of my favorites...Classic memory from seeing the original movie with my family...mom and dad had to cover our eyes during the make-out scene because there was a bra showing...ha.

Anyway, i posted the piano sceen.  

Enjoy your weekend!

Update-  Just saw a pogoball...I used to have one of those, but I don't think they were made for the gravel.



1 comment:

Aaron Burdorf said...

What? Scott Nelsen bought a GAS grill? I thought you were anti-the gas grill! What happened to good 'ol charcoal?